Joining Preservation Ohio means more than just being a member. You are also making a statement that the preservation of Ohio’s history is a priority to you. And most importantly, your membership dollars stay in our state and work for Ohio communities and Ohio residents.
There are three ways to join:
1 – Online membership form and payment — will be accessible as of August 30, 2015!
2 – By contacting us by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and requesting a membership form.
3 – By regular mail: Click here for our membership application.
Membership Dues. Memberships are available at the following rates:
$125 Individual Gold
$500 Corporate (For-Profit Business)
$2,500+ Heritage Leader
In most cases dues may be tax deductible. A special rate for students (with proof of enrollment) and seniors over the age of 65 is available upon request; contact the office for details.
Membership Benefits. Following is a list of benefits for each level of Preservation Ohio membership.
- Membership card
- All Preservation Ohio print and online publications and access to the online Member Page
- Priority technical assistance
- “Action alerts” about threatened properties
- Ability to attend new “members-only” special events
- Discounts on workshops, conferences, and events
- All of the Individual membership benefits for any family member
- All of the Individual membership benefits for up to three organization members
- All of the Individual membership benefits
- One gift Individual membership
- One-year subscription to Old House Journal, Victorian Homes or Ohio Magazine
- Recognition in Preservation Ohio publications/website (unless anonymity is requested)
- Invitation to exclusive events
Patron, Benefactor, Cornerstone, Heritage Leader – Please contact Preservation Ohio for complete details